The journey to Entrepreneurship is not easy, while everyone has their unique stories and experiences. It is important to take cues from people who have scaled through some hurdles and are paving the way for others to journey through. Everyone needs some sought after inspiration or ‘ginger‘ like we say and one of the awesome places to find resourceful inspiration is Twitter. It is unlimited and filled with different entrepreneurs and business owners from all over the world who share their ideas, videos, articles, failures, success, strategies and breakthrough.
Here is a few list of some the Entrepreneurs that you can follow for great contents:
- Bill Gates: An expert and co-founder of Microsoft has used his platform to share tips that would help as well as life experiences to teach business owners some useful business strategies.
- Gary Vaynerchuk (garyvee): a serial entrepreneur whose Twitter timeline has become a treasure space for most entrepreneurs as it contains tips, philosophy of social media marketing, podcasts among other tools that he uses to help start-ups in their line of business.
- Naval Raricant (naval): a seasoned investor and founder has also used his space to promote contents on business and wealth. He is also a podcaster who speaks on general business lifestyle.
- Richard Branson (richardbranson): founder of Virgin groups, author and philanthropist speaks on business endeavours, contents and thought-provoking articles on Entrepreneurship.
- Arianna Huffington (arianahuff): Co- founder of Huffington usually posts usual tips and guidelines for people in business especially for young women in business on her platforms.
- Strive Masiyiwa (StriveBot): a founder of Econet wireless talks about the importance of ethics in business and how to achieve basic standards in business.
- Tony Elumelu (tonyoelumelu): an Africapitalist who has used his platform to groom Africa’s next generation of business leaders delights in sharing his experiences in the business world to help business owners find their footing.
- Ashish J Thakkar (ashishthakkar): a founder of Mara groups tweets and talks on how to leverage on the available resources in Africa to the advantage of business owners.
- Guy Kawasaki (guykawasaki): a renowned expert, author and influencer. He is also a part of cnva online deign and he gives tips and hacks of bussines marketing tools that can be of use.
- Kola Aluko (kolaaluko): Co-founder of Atlantic Energy speaks on how businesses can raise funds for infrastructure investments in Africa.
These are others who are also doing great in their various levels doing great things and proffering solutions to many business questions.